10 Level Residual Income
Commissions Paid Instantly via Bitcoin
All Commission Payouts are 100% Guaranteed & 100% Fully Automated. Everybody wins using our simple automated Bitcoin Platform.
GET PAID INSTANTLY
Directly In Your Bitcoin Wallet!
10 Level Commissions
80% Referral Commission
Instantly Paid via Bitcoin
No Monthly Fees Ever
No Annual Fees Ever
LOW One Time Cost
Pro Access Fee – 0.0072 BTC
Future Proof Business Model
5,000 Banner Views – FREE
Only want to Refer?
++ You can do that!
Only want to Advertise?
++ You can do that!
Want to do BOTH?
++ You can do that too!
New To Marketing?
++ All marketing materials to help you refer new users are supplied for FREE in your Back Office!
Q: How can BitcoinAdsTrain pay such High Commissions?
A: When you refer a new user, that new user’s payment is then split & shared into the correct percentages as soon as they issue the payment.
Like this there will always be funds to pay as you are getting the SOURCE PAYMENT EVERYTIME (never borrowed funds, delayed funds or funds on credit) and we only take a 20% Management Fee in total once all 10 levels are completed and share percentages equally up to 100% of the SOURCE Payment.
[Example Level 1]: When you refer on Level 1 you instantly get 60% of the source funds from the new paying referred user and Management gets the remaining 40%
[Example Level 2]: When you refer a new user on Level 2 You get 60%+10% and Management gets the remaining 30% and so on… SO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE 100% OF the SOURCE FUNDS being split and shared to all Referrers & Management correctly at the exact time the payment is made.
NO ROOM TO BE SCAMMED as all payments are done INSTANTLY at SOURCE and paid to your Bitcoin external Wallet… and that’s the Simplicity & BEAUTY OF BITCOIN ADS TRAIN… EVERYONE GETS PAID.
PLUS… you also get paid for ALL Back-Office Advertising purchases by your referrals… THIS IS ALSO PAID INSTANTLY to YOUR External BITCOIN WALLET!
YOUR FRONTLINE is UNLIMITED:
Refer 1, 10 or 10,000+ New Users and you still get PAID FOR EACH ONE INSTANTLY!
PRO Access Fee Referral Structure:
When your Referral Purchases Advertising:
Very easy to duplicate so earning potential is limitless! 💶💷💵💰
Bitcoin BTC | Bitcoin Cash BCH | Ethereum ETH
Q: So… How Do I Earn 80% Commissions?
A: All you have to do is refer, then you are paid instantly & directly to your external Bitcoin Wallet, it’s that simple… Nothing more to it.
You are paid instantly for each new direct referral and also paid instantly on your 10 Level downline. Your earning potential is instant & limitless!
Your earnings explode because the system is simple and 100% duplicatable which is what you need to easily build huge teams and for them to replicate & build also which maximizes your earnings even further!
+ Partners/Referrers don’t need to Advertise to Earn Commissions
[Live Bitcoin Rates]
– For Mobile scroll to bottom of page
Q: ” Will I get Paid”?
A: YES YOU WILL GET PAID!!! There is no room to SCAM or DELAY Payments as all commission payments are INSTANTLY PAID at SOURCE. It is a fail proof Business Model built for long term scalability.
Q: ” I don’t have a Bitcoin account/wallet can I still join”?
A: YES you can… once you sign up you will see several different options in your Back-Office where you can open a Bitcoin Account/Wallet..